Sunday 28 January 2007

Australian Politics Self-test

This is an interesting one.. to me anyway.

See my results and click Take The Test to see if your politics matches where you place your vote.

There were a couple of surprises for me, no biggies though. It said that I'm an Australian Democrat voter at heart, even if they have rarely got my vote, (and certainly not lately) given the current state of the party.

The big surprise to me was in the Cumulative Results that you see after you take the test. It showed that we really don't have the party in power that most represents the desires of the population. It just goes to show that people base their vote on many different things, not just their own interests.

If the minor parties ever got their collective acts together, given the results of this poll, the majors had better watch out.

No comments: